Friday, April 8, 2011

Sharon, Natural Gas, Fitness

Sharon was her name. I met her on a flight to Midland, Texas having been summoned from London by my oil and gas patroon. Great looking, bright gal on her way to Albuquerque on some kind of business. While I had never, in my life, seen her before the flight I felt that sitting next to her for two hours gave me the necessary insight to invite Sharon to London as my guest. Bright, good looking, big boobs gave Sharon the aura for me of a perfect soul mate. Couldn't beat that image with a stick... A few weeks later, on a first class flight with a guarantee of her own room at Claridge's, in came Sharon who I welcomed at Heathrow with a car and driver. Very big time showing off... Sharon immediately proved herself to be a sincere wine drinker who loved to smoke dope. I did neither. All I wanted was good company and at least the prospect of sex. Not very complicated and I was getting neither. So I sat Sharon's sorry ass down in my suite and said, "Sharon, your meter has expired. Your time is up and it is time for you to go home." I felt foolish for having invited her but smart for sending her home - cut my losses short. For all of you prospective natural gas investors...just bear in mind that "cheap" natural gas is going to become a lot more expensive and a lot less attractive as environmental costs start rising exponentially, which I believe will happen as sure as night follows day. Fitness tip of the week...Good balance, good range of motion and flexibility will keep you looking and acting younger than your chronological years. Yoga, Pilate's and plain ordinary walking helps a lot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very funny